Sunday, December 2, 2007

This is so fun!

Well I'm addicted! I love selling on Etsy and learning about who is buying my fabric! Today I found out that a fellow Seattlelite is purchasing from me. How fun!

Last night we got our first snowfall of the winter here. It didn't last long downtown (I live on lower Queen Anne for those of you familiar with Seattle) but it was just beautiful! I love it when it snows because the city immediately slows down and becomes....quiet. Of course it turned to rain shortly after, but it was nice while it lasted! My 2 cats (Sid and Bailey) were perplexed by the white flakes, but not enough to rouse them from their slumber long enough to venture out on the deck!

1 comment:

Steph Bye said...

Your stuff is beautiful. Best wishes for a fabulous grand opening! ( I think I want to be a quilter now. )Hugs 2 U!