Monday, April 28, 2008

Bascha and Nicoise is here!


I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged. I'm lame, I know. I guess I've been too busy SELLING on Etsy and eBay! That is good news! Business has been brisk and I've been distracted with house hunting too! In the meantime, Alexander Henry finally sent me the beautiful Bascha and Nicoise fabrics in lime green, orange, pink, and red - they call it Citrus and I call it fabulous! This fabric screams Summer! (Which is a good thing to be thinking about when it's dark and rainy in April in Seattle!) I've also reordered the lovely Anna Maria Horner Chocolate Lollipop collection - what a great seller! I'm waiting patiently to receive her new Drawing Room collection that is her first attempt with Home Decor weight fabrics. I'm sure I will want to order more as soon as the first bolts arrive! City Girl has been selling so well that it is backordered until JUNE. Grrrrr! We'll just have to be patient on those too I guess! Arriving any day....the much anticipated Midwest Modern collection from Amy Butler! I've ordered the lime green, yellow and turquoise colorway, so we'll see how you like it! Have a great week and let's pray for more sun in Seattle!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The fabrics are gorgeous.....

I am looking for a large modern floral print fabric in lighter, more natural colors, for making a duvet cover..... do you have any suggestions?